藍莓之夜經典台詞- share4tw.com

下面謎語網為大家整理藍莓之夜經典台詞。電影《藍莓之夜》講述的是年輕的紐約女子伊麗莎白為了忘掉失戀,展開一段漫無目的的旅程,遇到形形色色的人物的故事

藍莓之夜經典台詞
If I threw these keys away, then those doors will be closed forever.
如果把鑰匙扔掉, 門就再也打不開了。
Sometimes, even if you have the keys, those doors still cann't be opened. Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there .
有時就算鑰匙握在手裡,也不一定會將門打開,就算打開了門,你要找的人,也有可能已經不再了。
She loved collecting keys and watching sunsets . Unfortunately , she loved sunsets more than the keys and ended up disappearing into one.
她喜歡收集鑰匙和看夕陽可惜她愛夕陽超過愛這串鑰匙最後消失在夕陽里。
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without? I didn't say goodbye . I didn't say anything .
要怎麼和不想失去的人說再見?我沒有說再見。我什麼也沒說。
when you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories you created in other people's lives.
人一旦離開,就只留下為別人製造的回憶。
 
—Have you learned nothing from your time with me ? You have to stop taking people at their word!
你跟著我竟然沒學會嗎?別再相信別人的話了!
—Maybe you should start.
也許你應該開始相信。
—(laugh) You're hopeless.
你真是無藥可救了。
—(laugh) You're hopeless, too.
你也是。
Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror, to define us and tell us who we are. And each reflection makes me like myself a little more .
有時我們以他人做鏡子來介定自我認識自我每個反影都令我喜歡自己多一點。
It wasn't so hard to cross the street after all. It all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side .
其實要過那條馬路並不難。就看誰在對面等你。
 
ife happened
世事變遷,光陰變遷
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
幾乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一個跟別人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
 
以上這篇是藍莓之夜經典台詞。就為您介紹到這裡,希望它對您有幫助。如果您喜歡這篇文章,請分享給您的好友。更多經典語錄盡在:經典語錄  望大家多支持本網站,謝謝

share4tw.com

`;Q

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *