經典英文臺詞_經典臺詞

  經典英文臺詞

  1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

  現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

  2、I’m king of the world!

  我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

  3、I’ll have what she’s having.

  我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈裡遇上薩莉》1989)

  4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

  我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望號街車》1951)

  5、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

  系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

  6、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

  托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯瞭。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

  7、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.

  彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩佈蘭卡》1942)

  8、Show me the money!

  讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

  9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you’re gonna get.

  生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

  10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.

  好瞭,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭瞭。(《日落大道》1950)

  11、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

  上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓瞭。(《亂世佳人》1939)

  12、You can’t handle the truth!

  你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

  13、After all,tomorrow is another day!

  畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

  14、It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men. 並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。 (《我不是天使》1933 )

  15、You talking’to me?

  你在跟我說話嗎? (《出租汽車司機》1976 )

  16、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

  你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈裡》1971)

  17、Well,nobody’s perfect.

  人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

  18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!

  等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到瞭什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

  19、We’ll always have Paris.

  我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩佈蘭卡》1942)

  20、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.

  我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小瞭。(《日落大道》1950)

  21、I feel the need-the need for speed!

  我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

  22、You talking to me?

  你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)

  23、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don’be stingy, baby.

  給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些薑味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇瞭。(《安娜·克裡斯蒂》1930 )

  24、Bond.James Bond.

  邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

  25、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

  假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

  26、Here’s looking at you,kid.

  就看你的瞭,孩子。(《卡薩佈蘭卡》1942)

  27、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

  好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

  28、You had me at″hello.″

  當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我瞭。(《甜心先生》1996)

  29、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

  坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

  30、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進瞭我的(酒館)。(《卡薩佈蘭卡》1942)

  31、I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought, I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.

  我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回傢。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回傢。 (《容易事》1933 )

  32、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

  愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

  33、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.

  媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

  34、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

  沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語瞭。(《華爾街》1987)

  35、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

  快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

  36、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

  我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

  37、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

  你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

  38、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

  親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

  39、May the Force be with you.

  願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

  40、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

  我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去瞭!(《電視臺風雲》1976)

  41、I’ll be back.

  我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

  42、Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?

  羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

  43、I want to be alone.

  我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

  44、A boy’s best friend is his mother.

  一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

  45、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

  人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

  46、There’s no crying in baseball!

  在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

  47、There’s no place like home.

  沒有一個地方可以和傢相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

  48、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

  我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

  49、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

  噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮瞭,我們已經擁有星星瞭。(《揚帆》1942)

  50、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩佈蘭卡》1942)

  51、Go ahead,make my day.

  來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

  1. 英文名句
  2. 經典英文句子
  3. 復仇者聯盟英文臺詞
`;Q

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *