1.The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
2. A man’s best friends are his ten fingers.
3. Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.
4. The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
5. One never lose anything by politeness.
6. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that’s your own self.
7. The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
8. Death comes to all, but great achievements raise a monument which shall endure until the sun grows old.
9. The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.
10. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.
你可能感興趣的文章：[讓90後少走彎路的十大忠告] [一篇勵志英語文章：Hanover Square (追憶似水年華)]